New Student Registration
Welcome to Dry Creek! Here is the key information that all parents and students need to know! For additional information, please check the Parent/Student Handbook link. If you need to enroll your child, please call us at 327-6500 for specific documents needed at time of registation.
Office Hours and School Schedule
The office is open Monday through Friday from 7:45-5:00. The Dry Creek campus is closed until 8:00 AM. We ask that parents not send or drop-off their children until after this time. There is no playground supervision until 8:00 AM. Students may go to the cafeteria for breakfast beginning at 7:50 AM.
Campus Club, supervised childcare, is available on the Dry Creek campus from 7:00 AM until 6:00 PM each school day. This is a fee program. For those parents seeking childcare this is an excellent option to consider. For more information regarding sign-ups please call 327-9160.
Dry Creek’s starting and ending times are:
Regular Schedule (M, T, Th, F)
Grades 1-6 8:25-3:15
Kindergarten AM 8:15-11:51
Kindergarten PM 11:44-3:15
Wednesday Early Release Schedule
Grades 1-6 8:25-1:45
Kindergarten AM 8:15-10:55
Kindergarten PM 11:05-1:45
Bus Stop Information and Schedules can be found HERE.
Class Size Information
Because of California and CUSD limits to class sizes in grades K-6, often it becomes necessary to bus "overflow" students to neighboring schools. Determination of which students are moved is based entirely on date of entry to Dry Creek. However, our goal is always to keep Dry Creek neighborhood kids here at Dry Creek.
Dress Code Information
When purchasing school clothing please keep in mind the Clovis Unified Dress Code. Some key points of the code are:
1. Shorts can not be shorter than mid-thigh or higher than 5 inches above the top of the knee.
2. Clothing and hats with the names and emblems of professional sports teams on them are not allowed. All slogans or pictures on clothing must be appropriate for school.
3. Excessively baggy and oversized clothing is not allowed.
4. Sandals are allowed as long as they have a heel strap to secure the foot to the sandal.
5. Hair styles that include unusual designs, colors, symbols, Mohawks, or “tails” are not allowed. Partial razor-shaving of the head may be only one inch above the top of the ear.